ORANJ 2020-2021 Office Nominations
The Nominating Committee is inviting and accepting nominations for our organization in 2020-2021. Do you have ideas about how to make ORANJ better? Why not consider running for office? Every member has something to offer to ORANJ. We are looking for candidates for the following positions:
President, Vice President, Treasurer, Junior Treasurer, and Secretary
In order to run for the positions of President or Vice President, you must be an Active member in good standing who has served or will have completed one year on the Executive Committee.
Any member in good standing for one full year prior to nomination can run for Secretary.
Some of the duties for each office include:
- Preside over all business and Executive meetings
- Acts as member ex-officio of all standing committees
- In conjunction with the Education Committee and other members of the Executive Committee, plan educational seminars including the annual meeting
- Assist the President in performing duties of the office
- Assume the duties of the President in his/her absence
- Serve as a member of the Education Committee
- Completes the unexpired term of the President in the event of a vacancy
- Maintain a close working relationship with the President
- Take minutes of all Executive Committee meetings
- Distribute minutes to members of the committee
- Conduct official correspondence of the direction of the President and/or Executive Committee
Shall conduct the financial affairs of the Association and shall be responsible for all monies and funds belonging to the Association. These officers shall make an annual financial report to the membership and shall chair the Finance Committee. The official list of membership shall be the responsibility of the Senior Treasurer.
Assists the Senior Treasurer in the duties stated above.
Candidates are requested to submit the online Candidate Petition as well as a brief Candidate Profile. The profile will appear with the ballot exactly as you have completed it. Please complete Section A of the Candidate Petition.
If you wish to submit the name of another individual for consideration of an elected office, complete Section B on the form, ensuring that the individual you submit is willing to serve if elected. Please submit written consent from your selected candidate in Section C.
The deadline for submitting the petition and profile is November 27, 2020.
Click here to complete the online Candidate Petition.
Click here to complete the online Candidate Profile Summary.