Oncology Data Analyst
Day Shift (7am-3:30pm) and Per Diem Opportunities Available.
The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health is seeking an Oncology Data Analyst to join the Inspira Health network and assist with oncology data services department, working the day shift or per diem, which includes working several days remote. Duties include case finding, case analysis, abstracting, follow-up, data submission, report writing and quality control.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in oncology data services
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) certification
- Experience with medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, cancer disease process, coding (CD-O & ICD-g) and cancer registry systems
- Experience with computerized oncology data services software
- Clerical skills and statistical abilities
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Equal opportunity employer.