Certified Tumor Registrar
Atlantic Health System – Morristown Medical Center
Morristown Medical Center, a member of the Atlantic Health System is currently seeking a full-time Cancer Registrar in the Registry Department.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list.
We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
- The Cancer Registrar analyzes, abstracts and codes demographic, patient and cancer related information, treatment and staging from multiple databases on all eligible cancer cases seen and/or diagnosed at AHS.
- The Cancer Registrar must comply with standards of the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, SEER, AJCC and the New Jersey State Cancer Registry.
- The Cancer Registrar performs life time follow-up to provide cancer incidence, treatment and outcome information to appropriate data bases, for quality improvement activities, administrative planning and marketing, and support programs.
- The Cancer Registrar assists with quality control activities, information requests and quality improvement studies as required.
- Must be a Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR).
- High School diploma/GED.
- Associates degree.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Instructions for Resume Submission: